RUSSIA: Russian vodka production climbs in first quarter
Russia's State Statistics Committee has announced that Russia produced 7.15% more vodka in the first four months of 2001 than it did in the same period of last year. According to Russian press reports the country's vodka distillers produced 96m litres in April alone, 12.2% more than April 2000, but 9.7% less than in March. And Russian alcohol producers produced 4.7% more in the first quarter of this year, compared to the same period in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit