US: Russian Standard set for US advertising blitz
Russian Standard is set to launch its first advertising campaign in the US.
The vodka producer said yesterday (20 July) that its 'Vodka is Russian' campaign - promoting its flagship Imperia brand - would run in newspapers and magazines across the country.
"We are proud to share with the US the number one luxury vodka from our country," said Roustam Tariko, owner and chairman of Russian Standard. "As the dominant leader of premium vodkas in Russia, we take great pride in reclaiming Russia's rightful place as the world's finest maker of vodka."
The campaign will emphasise the positioning of the brand as a Russian product. "Imperia is made in Russia with Russian ingredients, bottled in Russia, sold in Russia and is number one in Russia," continued Tariko. "No other premium vodka can claim this level of authenticity."
Russian Standard first launched the Imperia vodka brand in the US late last year. "Our goal in the US is to do what we've already done in Russia," concluded Tariko, "become the number one luxury vodka."
Diageo is targeting Absolut vodka in India with the launch of a "super-premium" Smirnoff variant next month....
Drinks Americas Holdings is taking its super-premium Trump vodka out of the US for the first time....
Rémy Cointreau has posted its figures for the first nine months of its financial year....
Drinks Americas Holdings has rolled out its super-premium Trump vodka to the US state of Nevada....
Central European Distribution Corporation is on the hunt for the remaining shares in Polish vodka company Polmos Bialystok that it does not already own. The US-based company confirmed yesterday (16 Ja...
The Wine Group has insisted it is "extremely confident" that an appeal from V&S Group over the rights to the Golden Gate wine brand will fail....
Drinks Americas Holdings has confirmed the appointment of a corporate controller....
Norwegian wine and spirits group Arcus is mulling a takeover bid for Sweden's V&S Group, just-drinks can reveal....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research