RUSSIA: Russian Standard revamps website
Russian Standard Vodka has revamped its website.
The new site, which includes new media features, history of the vodka and reformulated graphics, celebrates the brand's Russian heritage and global presence, the distiller said today (18 August).
"We rebuilt Russian Standard Vodka's website to reflect the full presence, leadership and Russian heritage of our rapidly growing global brand," said company founder and president Roustam Tariko.
The site includes an interactive section, information on production, video streaming and localised content for global markets.
Last month, Russian Standard launched its Standard Original brand in Taiwan, marketed and distributed by Dionysus Liquor & Wine International.
Absolut vodka may have been eating up the column inches this year, but another privately-owned Russian producer has also been hitting the headlines. Last week, Chris Mercer visited the home of Russian...
Increased investment by multinationals is transforming the rum sector which, according to a new report from just-drinks and IWSR, could be the next "hot" international spirits category. Ben Cooper rep...
Pernod Ricard has said that it is on course to meet full-year profit guidance, after reporting a 13% rise in net sales and a 5% increase in net profit for its fiscal first half....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Polish vodka producer Bak's has launched its Bison Grass Vodka into the US market, the company announced today (13 February)....
Stock Spirits Group has hailed "significant" market share gains in its three core operating markets in Europe....
Corby Distilleries, the licence holder for Pernod Ricard's brands in Canada, has reported a 3.5% rise in revenue for its fiscal first half year, but saw profit hit by the weak Canadian dollar....
Pernod Ricard has run what it claims to be the first spirits brand television advert to run during the Grammy Awards show in the US for its Absolut vodka brand....
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends