US: Russian Standard releases Moscow Mule co-pack
Click through to see the Russian Standard Moscow Mule co-pack
Russian Standard has launched a limited edition Moscow Mule pack in the US for its namesake vodka brand.
The company said earlier this week that the pack, which will be a limited release through the summer, will consist of a 75cl bottle of Russian Standard and a bottle of Regatta Ginger Beer. The Moscow Mule co-pack will retail at US$18.99.
The company is also pushing the traditional serve of a Moscow Mule, by selling branded copper mugs online.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team