POLAND/RUSSIA: Russian Standard recruits former Coca-Cola Co exec for CEDC Poland
Russian Standard has appointed a president for CEDC's Polish operations
Russian Standard has appointed a president for the Polish operations of recently-acquired Central European Distribution Corp.
The company, which is owned by Roust Trading, said earlier today (22 August) that Monzer Elabrashy will fill the role. When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for Roust declined to detail if the position is newly-created or if Elabrashy is replacing anyone.
“Monzer’s domestic and international experience are well-suited for our Polish business, and we are confident he will lead the company successfully in Poland,” said CEDC's CEO, Grant Winterton.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts