POLAND/RUSSIA: Russian Standard recruits former Coca-Cola Co exec for CEDC Poland
Russian Standard has appointed a president for CEDC's Polish operations
Russian Standard has appointed a president for the Polish operations of recently-acquired Central European Distribution Corp.
The company, which is owned by Roust Trading, said earlier today (22 August) that Monzer Elabrashy will fill the role. When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for Roust declined to detail if the position is newly-created or if Elabrashy is replacing anyone.
“Monzer’s domestic and international experience are well-suited for our Polish business, and we are confident he will lead the company successfully in Poland,” said CEDC's CEO, Grant Winterton.
The Future of the Spirits Market in Poland to 2017
The report presents detailed data on the Spirits consumption trends in Poland, historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand share, alcoholic strength, price s...read more
According to the global company website, Red Bull is focusing on the core markets of Western Europe and the US, as well as the growth markets of Brazil, Japan, India and China. The company is also con...
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
The analysts in this report forecast the Energy Drink market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 12.9 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the inc...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets