POLAND/RUSSIA: Russian Standard recruits former Coca-Cola Co exec for CEDC Poland
Russian Standard has appointed a president for CEDC's Polish operations
Russian Standard has appointed a president for the Polish operations of recently-acquired Central European Distribution Corp.
The company, which is owned by Roust Trading, said earlier today (22 August) that Monzer Elabrashy will fill the role. When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for Roust declined to detail if the position is newly-created or if Elabrashy is replacing anyone.
“Monzer’s domestic and international experience are well-suited for our Polish business, and we are confident he will lead the company successfully in Poland,” said CEDC's CEO, Grant Winterton.
The Future of the Spirits Market in Poland to 2017
The report presents detailed data on the Spirits consumption trends in Poland, historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand share, alcoholic strength, price s...read more
According to the global company website, Red Bull is focusing on the core markets of Western Europe and the US, as well as the growth markets of Brazil, Japan, India and China. The company is also con...
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
The Coca-Cola Company slightly underperformed the world’s soft drinks market amid the recession in Western Europe and slow economic recovery in the US. It is actively expanding in low calorie carbonat...
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks