TRAVEL RETAIL: Russian Standard readies Travel Retail-only vodka pack
Click through to view the Russian Standard sleeve
Russian Standard has released a Travel Retail-exclusive bottling of its namesake vodka brand that is targeted at the gifting occasion.
The bottle, which can be viewed by clicking through on the image on the right, features the ‘Zhar Ptitsa’ firebird, which appears in Russian folklore. The pack will be priced in line with Russian Standard Original, the company said earlier this week.
“This is the first time worldwide across any market that there has been a special edition pack of the Russian Standard brand,” the firm said. “(We) have chosen Global Travel Retail for this exclusive launch.”
The Firebird Sleeve will be available from December.
Earlier this year, privately-owned Russian Standard acquired Central European Distribution Corp after a protracted sales process.
Global market review of the travel retail drinks sector
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....read more
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest...
Poland Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts a...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets