RUSSIA: Russian Standard lands easyJet vodka listing
Russian Standard's vodka brand will be on all easyJet routes
Russian Standard has agreed a deal with airline easyJet to have its flagship vodka available on international flights.
Russian Standard Vodka will be listed on all overseas routes from Thursday, the drinks group said today (11 March). The listing coincides with easyJet opening up two new routes from Moscow to the UK.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review