RUSSIA: Russian Standard lands easyJet vodka listing
Russian Standard's vodka brand will be on all easyJet routes
Russian Standard has agreed a deal with airline easyJet to have its flagship vodka available on international flights.
Russian Standard Vodka will be listed on all overseas routes from Thursday, the drinks group said today (11 March). The listing coincides with easyJet opening up two new routes from Moscow to the UK.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research