GLOBAL: Russian Standard international push starts in UK
Russian Standard's new television ad launched in the UK last weekend
Russian Standard has begun the roll-out of an international advertising campaign in the UK for its namesake vodka brand.
The company, owned by Russian entrepreneur Roustam Tariko, said late last week that the push launched in the UK on Saturday during Sky Sports' coverage of the Champions League final. Carrying the tagline “Vodka as it should be”, the television campaign will be complemented by outdoor and cinema placements across key UK cities.
Specific details on the scale and speed of the rollout will be announced later this week, a spokesperson for the company in the UK told just-drinks earlier today (31 May).
The TV ad can be viewed below.
Last month, Russian Standard and William Grant & Sons agreed to end their distribution agreements in Russia and the UK.
The announcement that John Dunsmore is set to vacate the CEO-ship of C&C Group at the end of this year means Dunsmore has not fulfilled the destiny we here at just-drinks had in mind for him. Unless, ...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets