GLOBAL: Russian Standard international push starts in UK
Russian Standard's new television ad launched in the UK last weekend
Russian Standard has begun the roll-out of an international advertising campaign in the UK for its namesake vodka brand.
The company, owned by Russian entrepreneur Roustam Tariko, said late last week that the push launched in the UK on Saturday during Sky Sports' coverage of the Champions League final. Carrying the tagline “Vodka as it should be”, the television campaign will be complemented by outdoor and cinema placements across key UK cities.
Specific details on the scale and speed of the rollout will be announced later this week, a spokesperson for the company in the UK told just-drinks earlier today (31 May).
The TV ad can be viewed below.
Last month, Russian Standard and William Grant & Sons agreed to end their distribution agreements in Russia and the UK.
The announcement that John Dunsmore is set to vacate the CEO-ship of C&C Group at the end of this year means Dunsmore has not fulfilled the destiny we here at just-drinks had in mind for him. Unless, ...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research