INDIA: Russian Standard follows Platinum with Imperia in India
Russian Standard Vodka is upping its presence in India with the launch of an additional brand from its portfolio in the country.
The company, which last summer launched its Russian Standard Platinum brand in the country, confirmed today (4 January) that it will add its Imperia "luxury brand" to its Indian offering.
Imperia will be distributed in key cities across the country, the company said, including Mumbai and Delhi. Distribution of the vodka will be handled by Narang Group, who also deals with the distribution of Russian Standard Platinum. Imperia will be available in 1.75-litre and 1-litre bottles.
The launch of Imperia in India means that only Russian Standard Original from the company's portfolio is not available in the country.
Pernod Ricard's purchase of Absolut is the latest of three colossal deals that have transformed the company into one of the giants of the global drinks stage. A timely moment therefore to speak with t...
It has survived the Iron Curtain, endured rationalisation in the global drinks industry and numerous changes in its distribution and even a feud with the Russian state, but Stolichnaya is still standi...
Anheuser-Busch has agreed to cease production of caffeinated alcohol beverages, following pressure from several US states....
Need to know - Ten facts about Maxxium...
Pernod Ricard has appointed Alexandre Ricard as the new CEO of its Dublin-based subsidiary Irish Distillers....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
The Brand Distillery has calmed reports from Poland that the UK company has won the right to acquire Szczecinska Wytwornia Wodek Polmos....
Italian drinks group Campari is looking at buying opportunities in the spirits sector, a spokesperson said today (18 June), fuelling reports that it is monitoring the possible sale of Russia's Stolinc...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015