EUR: Russian Standard Europe MD steps down
Guy Lawrence had worked for Russian Standard for just under two years
Russian Standard has confirmed to just-drinks that the managing director of its European operations has left the company.
Guy Lawrence, who assumed the role in September 2011, has stepped down from the role, a spokesperson said earlier today (15 August). The news follows Russian Standard's takeover of Central European Distribution Corp in June.
“Following the CEDC acquisition,” the spokesperson said, “we are in the process of synergising our European sales and marketing structures.”
No further details, including where Lawrence is moving to or who will replace him, were forthcoming.
Prior to joining Russian Standard, Lawrence had been global brand director for Bacardi Global Brands. He moved to concierge service Quintessentially to become CEO in late-2008.
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
SPI Group has confirmed the appointment of Southern Wine & Spirits of America as the distributor of its vodka portfolio in six more US states....
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup