TRAVEL RETAIL: Russian Standard brings Imperia magnum to travel retail
Click through to see Russian Standard's Imperia magnum
Russian Standard has lined up the launch of a magnum-sized extension of its Imperia vodka brand in the travel retail channel.
The Russia-based firm said earlier this week that the 175cl version of Imperia will be limited to 100 units, and will be available in selected travel retail stores around the world at a price of EUR149 (US$212). The magnum will be for sale in Dubai, Hong Kong and at the three Moscow airports - Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo and Vnukovo.
The pack will include three shot glasses as well as the magnum.
Russian Standard also noted this week that it will release another limited edition version of Imperia later this year, but declined to provide further details.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends