US: Russian Standard and Maxim launch joint campaign
Russian Standard vodka has announced a multi-channel branded-entertainment programme with Maxim Media, a men's lifestyle media brand in America.
Launched last week (25 September), Russian Standard and Maxim introduced US consumers to the Miss Russia pageant through content including photos, videos and interviews.
The "multi-million dollar" programme culminates with coverage of the 2008 Miss Russia competition on 21 December, taking place in St Petersburg, Russia.
Russian Standard sees the US a key market for its premium vodka range, and particularly its Imperia brand, which is intended to compete with Grey Goose.
"This integrated programme is a terrific combination of strategic brand development, engaging entertainment content and targeted tactical sales promotions," said Andrew Beaver, chief marketing officer of Russian Standard in the US.
Russian Standard will publicise the campaign throughout its US retail and wholesale distribution channels, with in-store POS marketing, on- and off-premise promotions and local events hosted by previous Miss Russia finalists in markets across the US.
To say that Ketil Eriksen had to hit the ground running when he became CEO of Absolut six months ago would be an understatement. Overseeing a massive reorganisation and dealing with the effects of the...
Proposed new legislation in Scotland aimed at tackling alcohol abuse has sparked huge debate. Chris Losh believes the plans display muddled thinking and fail once again to address the real cultural pr...
Diageo has secured the first in-flight listing for its Ketel One vodka brand in the Americas....
Roust Inc. and Rémy Cointreau are extending their distribution tie-up in Russia....
Constellation Brands has completed the sale of its "value" spirits business to Sazerac Co for a total of US$334m....
Global Brands has unveiled an addition to its beer portfolio in the UK....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
William Grant & Sons has extended its distribution agreement with the owner of vodka brand Stolichnaya, SPI Group....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World