US: Russian River Wine Road changes name, updates logo
US trade organisation The Russian River Wine Road has changed its name and revamped its logo.
The association, which represents 152 wineries and 50 lodgings throughout the Alexander, Dry Creek, and Russian River valleys in Northern Sonoma county in California, said late last week that it has changed its name to Wine Road Northern Sonoma County.
"We look forward to continued growth and excited to unveil our new look and name," said Beth Costa, executive director of the Wine Road.
Coinciding with the name-change and logo release, the Wine Road has also redesigned its website, offering visitors a resource on travel to Northern Sonoma County. The website also includes information on its winery members, including new wine releases and winery events.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review