BULGARIA: Russian group buys Vinprom Rousse
Russia's Inter-Republican Wine Plant has acquired the Bulgarian winery Vinprom Rousse, according to a repot in the business daily Vedomosti.
The report citedthe Russian company's vice president for marketing Sergei Nikitin. Who said the Bulgarian company had hoped to get US$5m but in fact the price the Russian company paid was considerably lower, he said.
Vinprom Rousse was part of the Boyar Estates company, Bulgaria's leading wine producer.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk