US: Russia drops Stoli claims
The Russian government has withdrawn its final two claims on the rights to Stolichnaya vodka in the US, according to the brand's owner SPI Group. Russian state-owned conglomerate FKP Soyuzplodoimport and SPI have been engaged in a long-running legal battle over the rights to the premium vodka brand, which is distributed by Pernod Ricard in many markets worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'