US: Russia drops Stoli claims
The Russian government has withdrawn its final two claims on the rights to Stolichnaya vodka in the US, according to the brand's owner SPI Group. Russian state-owned conglomerate FKP Soyuzplodoimport and SPI have been engaged in a long-running legal battle over the rights to the premium vodka brand, which is distributed by Pernod Ricard in many markets worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1