BELGIUM: Russia and Ukraine "key" to Interbrew's future
The Belgian beer company Interbrew believes that Russia and Ukraine are key to the company's overall development strategy, head of Sun Interbrew Andre Weckx told the Russian press yesterday. Weckx said he shared the "confidence of Interbrew's executive director Hugo Powell that in the next five or so years, Russia could become the company's main market".The statement was made at the presentation of the beer company Rosar in Omsk. Sun Interbrew was established in 1999 by Interbrew and the international company Sun Brewing (part of the Sun Group) to operate on the Russian and Ukraine markets. The company owns a controlling stake in 9 plants in Russia, including Rosar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Wild Geese gets Australian nod in Pernod legal row
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends