BELGIUM: Russia and Ukraine "key" to Interbrew's future
The Belgian beer company Interbrew believes that Russia and Ukraine are key to the company's overall development strategy, head of Sun Interbrew Andre Weckx told the Russian press yesterday. Weckx said he shared the "confidence of Interbrew's executive director Hugo Powell that in the next five or so years, Russia could become the company's main market".The statement was made at the presentation of the beer company Rosar in Omsk. Sun Interbrew was established in 1999 by Interbrew and the international company Sun Brewing (part of the Sun Group) to operate on the Russian and Ukraine markets. The company owns a controlling stake in 9 plants in Russia, including Rosar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets