Product Launch - US: Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey
Click through to view Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey
Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey
Category - Spirits, whiskey, American, Bourbon, 55% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$49.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Campari America
Jimmy Russell, the founder of Wild Turkey, and his son Eddie have teamed up with Campari America to release a new Bourbon in the US. Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey will be limited to 800 bottles and will be available across the country.
Campari's North American division will handle distribution.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
With very limited resources for expansion through acquisition until at least 2015, Pernod Ricard’s key focus has to be through organic growth. The profile looks at how its current portfolio of brands ...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO