Product Launch - US: Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey
Click through to view Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey
Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey
Category - Spirits, whiskey, American, Bourbon, 55% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$49.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Campari America
Jimmy Russell, the founder of Wild Turkey, and his son Eddie have teamed up with Campari America to release a new Bourbon in the US. Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey will be limited to 800 bottles and will be available across the country.
Campari's North American division will handle distribution.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
With very limited resources for expansion through acquisition until at least 2015, Pernod Ricard’s key focus has to be through organic growth. The profile looks at how its current portfolio of brands ...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat