Product Launch - US: Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey
Click through to view Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey
Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey
Category - Spirits, whiskey, American, Bourbon, 55% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$49.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Campari America
Jimmy Russell, the founder of Wild Turkey, and his son Eddie have teamed up with Campari America to release a new Bourbon in the US. Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey will be limited to 800 bottles and will be available across the country.
Campari's North American division will handle distribution.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"