CANADA: Russell Breweries president, COO departs
Russeel Breweries is based in the west of Canada
Canadian brewer Russell Breweries has confirmed the departure of its president & chief operating officer.
Andrew Harris, who had previously held both roles, has stepped down, the company said in a short statement late yesterday (27 June). No other details were given, and no-one was immediately available to elaborate further when just-drinks contacted the brewer this morning.
Russell Breweries is based in British Columbia. In 2007, the company acquired Fort Garry Brewing Company, which operates out of Manitoba.
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push