CANADA: Russell Breweries president, COO departs
Russeel Breweries is based in the west of Canada
Canadian brewer Russell Breweries has confirmed the departure of its president & chief operating officer.
Andrew Harris, who had previously held both roles, has stepped down, the company said in a short statement late yesterday (27 June). No other details were given, and no-one was immediately available to elaborate further when just-drinks contacted the brewer this morning.
Russell Breweries is based in British Columbia. In 2007, the company acquired Fort Garry Brewing Company, which operates out of Manitoba.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK