US: RushNet secures brewery financing
US drinks marketing company RushNet and investment group Lynch Partnership One (LPO) have agreed terms to proceed with the private acquisition of a regional Midwest brewery.
The brewery, family-owned and operated for over 100 years, brews and produces its own branded line of alcoholic and malt beverages, and gourmet sodas. For fifteen years it has packed Ginseng Rush and other Rush Beverage products, and the brewery also does private label work for other companies.
RushNet president Robert Corr said: "Upon completion of this purchase by the two parties, RushNet will be appointed as the exclusive, licensed marketing agent for the brewery's existing branded products along with new beverage items to come.
"The brewery alliance, by providing RushNet with a constant stream of innovative quality beverages, can transform our company into a full-fledged beverage marketing firm."
The investors will introduce a line of all-natural beverages, such as fresh-brewed flavoured teas and sodas, and lightly carbonated 100% juice drinks at the brewery. The new drinks are in addition to the Rathskeller and Rock Hard Red products already made at the brewery.
RushNet is the licensed marketing agent for Rush Beverage Company products including Ginseng Rush, Ginseng Rush XXX and Rush Ginseng Cola and brand owner of e-water.
The company has recently expanded distribution into Southern California, Midwest and East Coast supermarkets and convenience stores.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends