US: RushNet launches new functional offering
US functional beverage marketer RushNet has added a new product to its line-up with the launch of Organic Apple Rush Energized with Ginseng.
The new line was introduced at the Food Marketing Institute/Organic Trade Association Show held recently in Chicago.
Organic Apple Rush is packaged in clear 12-ounce glass bottles with brightly coloured labels. The sparkling drink takes its sweetness only from organic juice concentrate, and contains no added sugar.
"We were excited to introduce Organic Apple Rush Energized with Ginseng at the FMI/OTA show, to meet the surging demand for sparkling 100% juice beverages," said RushNet president Robert Corr. "Apple Rush is a high-quality beverage with the boost of American Ginseng active people want and need. People loved the taste and we have retailers and distributors ready to order the product for this summer."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends