CANADA: Rush Cola Canadian launch in June
V-Net Beverage has said it has agreed a distribution agreement for the Canadian market for its Rush Cola product.
In a statement V-Net Beverage said it has appointed Tree of Life as the distributor. Rush Cola will be launched in June, 2004 across Canada.
Tree of Life operates three full distribution warehouses in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver, Canada servicing 20,000 food chains and independent retailers. The company has a sales force of 130 account representatives and has a group of 30 sub-distributors who service smaller "mom and pop" type outlets.
"With the announcement of our distribution program with Tree of Life, V-Net officially enters into the highly prized Cola category with a special emphasis on products that feature low-carbs and are enhanced with herbs," said Robert Corr, president of V-Net Beverage, Inc.
"Tree Of Life's vast distribution network and extensive sales force will give us incredible access to all of the major beverage markets in Canada. Shortly, Canadians all over will be able to experience a wonderful Cola flavor with the excitement of herbs."
V-Net Beverage is a niche beverage company that secures agreements to market specialty beverages to consumers in the United States and Canada.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report