SOUTH AFRICA: Rupert's son dies in car accident
Anthonij Rupert, the 49-year-old youngest son of Dr Anton Rupert, from one of the leading South African wine dynasties, has been killed in a motorcar accident near his home in the Franschhoek Valley. He was travelling alone in his car during a storm on Saturday night when he crashed and was killed. Police found his BMW 740i overturned, but the circumstances surrounding the accident are still unclear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban