RumTech's Garden Party Botanical Hard Sodas - Product Launch
RumTech's Garden Party Botanical Hard Sodas will launch in August
RumTech's Garden Party Botanical Hard Sodas
Category - Hard sodas, 8% abv
Available - From August
Location - Indiana, US
Price - TBC
Distribution - Monarch Beverage
RumTech is to launch two botanical hard sodas in the state of Indiana, under the Garden Party brand.
Garden Party Ruby comprises ginger soda with hibiscus and pomegranate. Garden Party Violet features lemon soda infused with lavender and blackberry.
RumTech was founded by Erin and Stephen Edds in 2015. The pair said Garden Party Botanical Hard Sodas is the first in a line of adult beverages the company is developing.
Monarch will roll out the brand to 69 counties. The hard sodas will be available in four-packs of 12oz cans.
The hard soda category began to gain momentum following the nation-wide launch of Small Town Brewery's Not Your Father's Root Beer last year. This year, the company announced plans to roll the brand out to international markets.
Global Beverage Forecasts March 2016 ; Comprehensive Topline Analysis of All Commercial Beverages Trends and Forecasts
Canadean’s Global Beverage Forecasts covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks provides a comprehensive analysis of global consumption trends....read more
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research