US: Rums of Puerto Rico launches marketing campaign
Rums of Puerto Rico, the government umbrella marketing body, has launched its first campaign for two years in the US.
Named 'Reflections', the campaign is billed as "sophisticated and stylish" for a target consumer of young urban professionals, said the group, which represents Bacardi, Don Q, Ron Llave, Ron Barrilito and Palo Viejo.
Puerto Rico's Key Integrated Solutions developed the campaign, which will incorporate print, broadcast and digital ads, public relations efforts, sponsorships and events throughout the year in select markets.
This includes sponsorship of New York's Fashion Week and the creation of Rums of Puerto Rico lounges and spaces at New York's Madison Square Garden and Citi Field.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research