US: Rums of Puerto Rico launches marketing campaign
Rums of Puerto Rico, the government umbrella marketing body, has launched its first campaign for two years in the US.
Named 'Reflections', the campaign is billed as "sophisticated and stylish" for a target consumer of young urban professionals, said the group, which represents Bacardi, Don Q, Ron Llave, Ron Barrilito and Palo Viejo.
Puerto Rico's Key Integrated Solutions developed the campaign, which will incorporate print, broadcast and digital ads, public relations efforts, sponsorships and events throughout the year in select markets.
This includes sponsorship of New York's Fashion Week and the creation of Rums of Puerto Rico lounges and spaces at New York's Madison Square Garden and Citi Field.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts