UK: Ruinart to introduce three new vintage Champagnes to UK
The House of Ruinart is to introduce to the UK market three new vintage Champagnes, later this year. It also recently produced a new brochure, which gives a detailed history of its Champagne, along with vintages and tasting notes. The Champagnes are to be the Champagne Ruinart Rose 1988, the Dom Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 1993 and the 'R'de Ruinart 1995.Champagne Ruinart Rose 1988 is made from "grand crus" Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, giving an orange-pink colour. The aroma of this Champagne is complex yet delicate, with a rare maturity and power.Made exclusively from the white Chardonnay grape, the Dom Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 1993, is a Champagne, say Ruinart, for the most demanding connoisseurs and was produced only in the very best years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets