UK: Ruinart to introduce three new vintage Champagnes to UK
The House of Ruinart is to introduce to the UK market three new vintage Champagnes, later this year. It also recently produced a new brochure, which gives a detailed history of its Champagne, along with vintages and tasting notes. The Champagnes are to be the Champagne Ruinart Rose 1988, the Dom Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 1993 and the 'R'de Ruinart 1995.Champagne Ruinart Rose 1988 is made from "grand crus" Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, giving an orange-pink colour. The aroma of this Champagne is complex yet delicate, with a rare maturity and power.Made exclusively from the white Chardonnay grape, the Dom Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 1993, is a Champagne, say Ruinart, for the most demanding connoisseurs and was produced only in the very best years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets