UK: Ruinart to introduce three new vintage Champagnes to UK
The House of Ruinart is to introduce to the UK market three new vintage Champagnes, later this year. It also recently produced a new brochure, which gives a detailed history of its Champagne, along with vintages and tasting notes. The Champagnes are to be the Champagne Ruinart Rose 1988, the Dom Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 1993 and the 'R'de Ruinart 1995.Champagne Ruinart Rose 1988 is made from "grand crus" Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, giving an orange-pink colour. The aroma of this Champagne is complex yet delicate, with a rare maturity and power.Made exclusively from the white Chardonnay grape, the Dom Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 1993, is a Champagne, say Ruinart, for the most demanding connoisseurs and was produced only in the very best years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research