UK: Ruinart to introduce three new vintage Champagnes to UK
The Champagnes are to be the Champagne Ruinart Rose 1988, the Dom Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 1993 and the 'R'de Ruinart 1995.
Champagne Ruinart Rose 1988 is made from "grand crus" Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, giving an orange-pink colour. The aroma of this Champagne is complex yet delicate, with a rare maturity and power.
Made exclusively from the white Chardonnay grape, the Dom Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 1993, is a Champagne, say Ruinart, for the most demanding connoisseurs and was produced only in the very best years.
"Dom Ruinart expresses to perfection the marriage of finesse and elegance of the wines from the Cote des Blancs combined with the structure of those from the Montagne de Reims," said Ruinart.
Finally, the third Champagne is the 'R'de Ruinart 1995, is ready to be enjoyed now, but would also be benefited from additional maturing.
A Champagne suitable to accompany a dinner is not the same as the one to be served as an aperitif. If every occasion is a reason to open a bottle of Champagne, then exceptional occasions demand an exceptional 'cuvee', and so Ruinart Champagnes are grouped in three different categories," said a spokesperson at Ruinart.
RUINART PRICE LIST
Non-vintage - 23.99
Non-vintage Rosé - 28.99
Vintage 1993 - 29.99
Dom Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 1990 - 59.99
Dom Ruinart Rosé 1986 - 64.99
- Prices as of 1 March 2000
- 1993 vintage will be replaced later this year by the 1995 vintage - date tbc
- Dom Ruinart 1990 will be replaced later this year by 1993 - date tbc
- Dom Ruinart Rosé 1986 will be replaced later this year by 1988 - date tbc
For further information on stockists and availability of Ruinart Champagne and its new brochure, telephone: 020 7823 5533.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review