Product Launch - US: Ruffino's Moscato d'Asti DOCG
Click through to view Ruffino's Moscato d'Asti DOCG
Ruffino's Moscato d'Asti DOCG
Category - Wine, Italy, Moscato Bianco, semi-sparkling, 6% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$15 per bottle
Ruffino has lined up the launch of the 2011 vintage Moscato d'Asti. The grapes were harvested in mid-September from within the 25,000-hectare Asti DOCG region situated in the southern part of Piedmont in Italy. They were then fermented in the Charmat method.
The release of the variant follows the launch of the winery's inaugural Prosecco DOC in the US last year.
Tuscany-based Ruffino is owned by Constellation Brands but is run by the Folonari family.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL