Product Launch - US: Ruffino Winery's Ruffino Prosecco DOC
Click through to see Ruffino Winery's Ruffino Prosecco DOC
Ruffino Winery's Ruffino Prosecco DOC
Category - Wine, Italy, Prosecco, 11% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nationwide
Price - SRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Constellation Wines US
Tuscany-based Ruffino is launching its inaugural Prosecco in to the US market.
An extra-dry style, the 100% glera (Prosecco) grapes are sourced from the hilly areas of Valdobbiadene in the Veneto region of north-western Italy. The final blend underwent Charmat fermentation in tanks for one month.
Ruffino Winery is part-owned by Constellation Wines.
The announcement that John Dunsmore is set to vacate the CEO-ship of C&C Group at the end of this year means Dunsmore has not fulfilled the destiny we here at just-drinks had in mind for him. Unless, ...
Fortune Brands has turned itself into a standalone spirits company named Beam Inc. Here, just-drinks brings you stats on the company's sales and profits for wine and spirits since 2003....
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research