US: Rudy Beverage teams up with Nutripro distributor
Rudy Beverage has secured the marketing and distribution services of Nutripro Group in the US.
The company, a unit of Global Beverage Solutions, announced the tie-up yesterday (15 November). Rudy Beverage's sports drink, Rudy Revolution and children's beverage Rudy! Rudy! Flying Colors will be the focus of Nutrpro's efforts.
Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
"Initially gaining core consumer acceptance in the ultra health conscious markets has proven to be a fundamental building block to gaining mass consumer awareness for many of our very successful clients," said Pat Confer, Nutripro's president, "and we look forward to introducing Rudy Beverages to our network."
Rudy's president, Drew Carver, added: "Nutripro Group is uniquely positioned within the specialty sports nutrition industry to provide product placement with the very influential health conscious core consumer base, and we are excited to be working with them. Our strong sales and distribution network continues to grow and garner additional market share in existing and new territories."
Rudy Beverage was founded by Carver and sportsman Daniel 'Rudy' Ruettiger. Nutripro Group was established in 1995 as a sales and marketing company specialising in brokering sports nutrition consumer packaged goods.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report