US: Rudy Beverage goes east
Rudy Beverage has secured a listing on the US east coast.
The US company, part of Global Beverage Solutions, said today (18 September) that Bozzuto's has placed its first order for its Rudy Revolution and Rudy! Rudy! Flying Colors sports drinks.
Bozzuto's, which is based in Connecticut, is a wholesale food distributor which supplies around 700 stores in New England, New York, New Jersey amd Pennsylvania. The company is also a member of the Independent Grocers Alliance (IGA) network.
"'Hometown Proud' is the IGA's idea that a supermarket can become so much more than just a place that sells food," said Bill Bowdren, vice president East Coast sales for Rudy Beverage. "The Rudy Beverage team recognises this quality in our joint efforts to provide people of all ages with alternative drink choices that promote better health and nutrition."
Financial details regarding Bozzuto's first order of the energy drinks were not divulged.
Earlier this year, Rudy Beverage appointed William Bowdren to head up product roll-out in the south-east area of the US.
Soft drinks volumes in Europe in the last three months of 2006 grew by just under 3%, according to recent research....
As the original functional beverage, sports drinks are riding the wave of the health and wellness boom and consumer interest in good-for-you products, while new ingredients and product variants are fu...
The latest review of new drinks products has highlighted a juice-heavy energy drink, a controversially-named coffee and some new packaging innovations....
Double D Beverage is upping its offering in its domestic market....
Who's Your Daddy has announced yet another extension to its US distribution footprint....
Who's Your Daddy has extended its distribution footprint in the US....
Who's Your Daddy has begun shipping its sugar-free green tea 'King of Energy' drink in the US....
Hansen Natural Corp. has today (27 February) posted soaring annual profits for 2006 thanks to its Monster energy drink and a US distribution deal with Anheuser-Busch....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages