Rudolph Wild's Capri-Sun Fruity Water - Product Launch
Capri-Sun Fruity Water
Coca-Cola European Partners' Capri-Sun Fruity Water
Category - Soft drinks, juice
Available - From August
Location - UK
Price - TBC
Distribution - Coca-Cola European Partners
Rudolph Wild has launched a new, no-added-sugar Capri-Sun range, Capri-Sun Fruity Water, in the UK in partnership with Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP). The new range is a blend of 3% fruit juice with water and comes in two flavours - Mango-Passionfruit and Blackcurrant. It is available to retailers in 10x20cl multi-packs.
The new range is the latest no-added-sugar variant in the Capri-Sun portfolio, joining Capri-Sun No Added Sugar and Capri-Sun Fruit Crush.
Caroline Cater, GB operational marketing director at CCEP, said: "The introduction of Capri-Sun Fruity Water is the latest step in our commitment to supporting retailers by providing a range of products that offer an exciting choice of options to consumers."
Capri-Sun is owned by Germany-based Wild and distributed and manufactured in the UK by CCEP.
The Coca-Cola Co today unveiled its global campaign for this year's Rio Olympics.
Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Co in Soft Drinks (United Arab Emirates)
Aujan Group Holding has three companies under its wing within FMCG: Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Co, Rani Refreshments and Aujan Industries Iranian Co. Aujan Coca-Cola Beverages Co manufacturers the Rani...read more
It was a bruising first results announcement for management at the newly-formed Coca-Cola European Partners....
The CEO of Coca-Cola European Partners has confirmed his intention to retire....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery