COMMENT: RTDs stirring young passions
A wave of new aphrodisiac alcopops is set to hit the bars and clubs in the UK this summer, as manufacturers decide to openly target young clubbers. However, the move has been condemned for contravening existing industry guidelines. Clubbers looking for a good time will be able to get a liquid boost this summer, as alcopop manufacturers release "performance enhancing" drinks. Dubbed 'Viagrapops', these drinks will contain not medicine but Chinese herbs such as ginseng and cordyceps, which - so the manufacturers would have us believe - enjoy aphrodisiac properties.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages