COMMENT: RTDs stirring young passions
A wave of new aphrodisiac alcopops is set to hit the bars and clubs in the UK this summer, as manufacturers decide to openly target young clubbers. However, the move has been condemned for contravening existing industry guidelines. Clubbers looking for a good time will be able to get a liquid boost this summer, as alcopop manufacturers release "performance enhancing" drinks. Dubbed 'Viagrapops', these drinks will contain not medicine but Chinese herbs such as ginseng and cordyceps, which - so the manufacturers would have us believe - enjoy aphrodisiac properties.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch