UK: RTDs drive drinks growth over Xmas period
AC Nielsen's Christmas Best Sellers survey will be published this week, with value for money once more dominating the market and the RTD sector delivering the most impressive growth. Julian Hunt, editor (designate) of The Grocer, where the findings will be published, said: "Pricing was again the key feature of the Christmas drinks market - which meant the consumer was the real winner."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range