Product Launch - US: RSG Trading's Russian Diamond Vodka
Click through to view an image of the product
RSG Trading's Russian Diamond Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US on- and off-trade - initial launch in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, distributed by MS Walker, and New Jersey, distributed by Allied Beverage Group, followed by national roll out by next spring. Also being rolled out to UK, Russia, Spain, Germany and Switzerland, and Travel Retail.
Price - US$24.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Dun Beverage Partners (US); Travel Retail - Haleybrooke International
Fledgling Russian spirits group RSG Trading is launching a new vodka brand in the US this month.
Russian Diamond Vodka, with an abv of 40%, is a wheat & rye blend, produced at one of Russia’s oldest distilleries, Rodnik, in Moscow.
Andrey Moskovskiy, RSG Trading's commercial export director claims the brand will "revolutionise the category and perception of Russian vodka".
After the US lauch, the brand will be rolled out to the UK, Russia, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Travel Retail.
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research