FINLAND: Royal Unibrew gets green light for Hartwall buy
The company is set to acquire Heineken's Finnish unit
In an announcement today (20 August), Royal Unibrew said that it has received the go-ahead from Estonia's competition authorities and its “business partners”. The deal was first announced last month after rumours initially surfaced in April.
“The transaction is expected to be realised as soon as possible,” the statement said.
Royal Unibrew operates in the beer, malt and soft drinks markets in Nordic and Baltic countries. Its beer brands include Ceres, Faxe and Albani, while its largest brand is Royal.
A Finnish member will be elected to Royal Unibrew's board once the deal is completed, the company said.
Heineken N.V. (HEIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Global...
The strategic goals for Royal Unibrew are to maintain a high level of new product innovation, while at the same time develop its brand platform. The company also focuses on increasing customer loyalty...
Heineken N.V. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and...
Heineken, the world’s third largest brewer and leading cider producer, continued its aggressive acquisitive expansion in 2012 with the purchase of Asia Pacific Breweries. This profile considers the ex...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman