DENMARK: Royal Unibrew announces CFO switch
Royal Unibrew, the privately held Danish brewer, has announced that Peter Ryttergaard will be its new chief financial officer.
Ryttergaard will take up the position on 1 June 2010, following the retirement of Unibrew's current CFO, Ulrik Sørensen, who will be 60 years old next year.
Ryttergaard, 39, is currently CEO of Novenco, the Denmark-based developer and manufacturer of heating, ventilation and refrigeration systems. He joined the firm as CFO in 2007, and prior to that has worked as CFO at FLS Aerospace Holding Group and SR Technics in the UK.
Sørensen will continue to assist Unibrew's board with "special assignments" following his retirement.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down