EIRE: Roxxoff sparks further controversy
The ready to drink brand Roxxoff, which has been dubbed a "Viagra Pop", is to go on sale in Ireland, amid a flurry of controversy. The Vintners Federation of Ireland (VFI) has called on pubs and off-licenses not to stock it. VFI president Joe Browne said: "The name and marketing of this product is associated with sexual success which is absolutely outrageous and totally unacceptable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned