EIRE: Roxxoff sparks further controversy
The ready to drink brand Roxxoff, which has been dubbed a "Viagra Pop", is to go on sale in Ireland, amid a flurry of controversy. The Vintners Federation of Ireland (VFI) has called on pubs and off-licenses not to stock it. VFI president Joe Browne said: "The name and marketing of this product is associated with sexual success which is absolutely outrageous and totally unacceptable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research