RUSSIA: Roust Inc brings in new CEO
Russian Standard has taken over operational control of CEDC
Roust Inc, the distributor of Russian Standard vodka, has appointed a new CEO.
Oleg Kirillin replaces Vladimir Filiptsev, who will become head of Russian Alcohol Group, a subsidiary of Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC), Roust said yesterday (15 January). CEDC, which is facing financial problems, handed operational control this month to Roust owner Roustam Tariko in exchange for investment.
The deal put Tariko in charge of the committee running CEDC's day-to-day business.
Kirillin has served as Roust's commercial director since 2011 and previously worked for Kazyonka, Russian Alcohol Group and Veda, Roust said.
A recent bout of activity in the Cognac region - from investment to divestment - suggests lively times ahead for the brandy and Cognac category. Ian Buxton looks at the headlines, and sees his eye bei...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages