RUSSIA: Roust Inc adds Limoncello di Capri to Molinari range
Roust Inc has extended its distribution deal in Russia with Italian spirits producer Molinari SpA to include liqueur Limoncello di Capri.
Roust, which owns Russian Standard vodka, now handles all Molinari brands in Russia, including sambucas Molinari Extra and Molinari Caffe, Roust said today (2 August). Roust has “high expectations” for Limoncello di Capri in Russia, the company said.
Roust will introduce Limoncello di Capri across all distribution channels in Russia, providing marketing and sales support for the brand, it said.
A spokesperson for Molinari said: “Russia is an important and growing market for Molinari, and we look forward to introducing our brands to more of the country’s consumers.”
Roust is owned by Roustim Tariko, who spearheaded the company's acquisition of debt-laden Central European Distribution Corporation in June.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Russian Standard has signed up a "performance philosopher" made famous online to star in its new global ad campaign....
New Amsterdam Spirits has launched its first US nation-wide TV campaign for its namesake vodka brand. ...
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends