RUSSIA: Roust Inc adds Limoncello di Capri to Molinari range
Roust Inc has extended its distribution deal in Russia with Italian spirits producer Molinari SpA to include liqueur Limoncello di Capri.
Roust, which owns Russian Standard vodka, now handles all Molinari brands in Russia, including sambucas Molinari Extra and Molinari Caffe, Roust said today (2 August). Roust has “high expectations” for Limoncello di Capri in Russia, the company said.
Roust will introduce Limoncello di Capri across all distribution channels in Russia, providing marketing and sales support for the brand, it said.
A spokesperson for Molinari said: “Russia is an important and growing market for Molinari, and we look forward to introducing our brands to more of the country’s consumers.”
Roust is owned by Roustim Tariko, who spearheaded the company's acquisition of debt-laden Central European Distribution Corporation in June.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
Polish consumers’ need for convenience, strong preference for sweet flavours and interest in refreshing beverages all contributed to the success of beers mixed with lemonade classified by Euromonitor ...
2012 saw increased sophistication and diversification within the spirits category, despite concerns associated with the economic slowdown. A considerable group of Polish consumers follows Western tren...
An economising trend is impacting wine sales. It manifested itself by the expansion of discounters and growing sales of wine in 1-litre bottles. Simultaneously, economisation in terms of the grape win...
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down