RUSSIA: Roust Inc adds Limoncello di Capri to Molinari range
Roust Inc has extended its distribution deal in Russia with Italian spirits producer Molinari SpA to include liqueur Limoncello di Capri.
Roust, which owns Russian Standard vodka, now handles all Molinari brands in Russia, including sambucas Molinari Extra and Molinari Caffe, Roust said today (2 August). Roust has “high expectations” for Limoncello di Capri in Russia, the company said.
Roust will introduce Limoncello di Capri across all distribution channels in Russia, providing marketing and sales support for the brand, it said.
A spokesperson for Molinari said: “Russia is an important and growing market for Molinari, and we look forward to introducing our brands to more of the country’s consumers.”
Roust is owned by Roustim Tariko, who spearheaded the company's acquisition of debt-laden Central European Distribution Corporation in June.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
Poland Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts a...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets