RUSSIA: Roust Inc adds Limoncello di Capri to Molinari range
Roust Inc has extended its distribution deal in Russia with Italian spirits producer Molinari SpA to include liqueur Limoncello di Capri.
Roust, which owns Russian Standard vodka, now handles all Molinari brands in Russia, including sambucas Molinari Extra and Molinari Caffe, Roust said today (2 August). Roust has “high expectations” for Limoncello di Capri in Russia, the company said.
Roust will introduce Limoncello di Capri across all distribution channels in Russia, providing marketing and sales support for the brand, it said.
A spokesperson for Molinari said: “Russia is an important and growing market for Molinari, and we look forward to introducing our brands to more of the country’s consumers.”
Roust is owned by Roustim Tariko, who spearheaded the company's acquisition of debt-laden Central European Distribution Corporation in June.
If Scotch sales receive an end-of-year bump this month, there's a good chance it is from whisky executives toasting a banner year for the brown stuff....
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
Poland Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts a...
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014