RUSSIA: Rosspirtprom to create national vodka brands for worldwide consumption
Rosspirtprom, Russia's state-owned spirits monopoly, plans to create two to three national brands and turn them into worldwide trademarks, general director Sergei Zivenko told the Russian press. Established in May 2000, Rosspirtprom is a supervisory government body, which was assigned the government's shareholdings in various distilleries. This included a 51% stake in Moscow's Cristall distillery, one of Russia's most renowned, which was closely followed by a controversial management coup late last year (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk