US: Rosemount makes $100,000 donation to breast cancer
Rosemount Estate, the Australian wine brand, will donate US$100,000 to support Breast Cancer Research. Rosemount Estate has raised $100,000 dollars with its "Raise a Glass to a Cure" promotion that began in October 2001. The winery donated $1.00 for every bottle of Rosemount Estate wine purchased beginning October 1, 2001 up to the value of $100,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down