US: Rosemount makes $100,000 donation to breast cancer
Rosemount Estate, the Australian wine brand, will donate US$100,000 to support Breast Cancer Research. Rosemount Estate has raised $100,000 dollars with its "Raise a Glass to a Cure" promotion that began in October 2001. The winery donated $1.00 for every bottle of Rosemount Estate wine purchased beginning October 1, 2001 up to the value of $100,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD