Rok Drinks’ Graffiti Wine range - Product Launch
Rok Drinks’ Graffiti Wine range
Rok Drinks' Graffiti Wine range
Category - Wine, see below for varietals
Available - From early-December
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of between US$15 and $20 per bottle
Rok Drinks has lined up the release of a wine range, produced in countries including India and Mexico. The company, which forms part of the Rok Stars group, will launch Grafitti Wine in the US towards the end of this year, ahead of a roll-out to the UK and Europe in early-2017.
The range features single varietal expressions, including Chenin Blanc, Falanghina, Sauvignon Blanc, Aglianico, Syrah and Cabernet. Some of the wines have been sourced from Mumbai, Mexico's Quereteo Valley, as well as Campania in Italy.
"e know the design of the label is vital in the success of a new wine introduced to the market," said Rok Stars co-founder Jonathan Kendrick. "We wanted our wine range to be truly visually outstanding. Rok Drinks has partnered with Diana Munoz, the Los Angeles-based graffiti and tattoo artist, who has designed hugely-creative and compelling artwork for our wine bottles."
This week's announcement comes a month after the privately-owned company expanded the presence of its ABK Bavarian beer brand to China, through a tie-up with REN Distributions.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020