USA: Rock Bottom Awarded with a Gold, Silver and Bronze At The Great American Beer Festival
Forget the election, the real votes have been tallied and Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery was the clear winner at The Great American Beer Festival (GABF), held from October 5 - October 8 in Denver, CO. GABF judges awarded Rock Bottom Brewers with three medals including a Gold Medal in the "Specialty Honey Lagers or Ales" category, for "Bumble Beer" brewed by Brewmaster, Marty Mendiola at the Rock Bottom-La Jolla location.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat