USA: Rock Bottom Awarded with a Gold, Silver and Bronze At The Great American Beer Festival
Forget the election, the real votes have been tallied and Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery was the clear winner at The Great American Beer Festival (GABF), held from October 5 - October 8 in Denver, CO. GABF judges awarded Rock Bottom Brewers with three medals including a Gold Medal in the "Specialty Honey Lagers or Ales" category, for "Bumble Beer" brewed by Brewmaster, Marty Mendiola at the Rock Bottom-La Jolla location.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne