USA: Rock Bottom Awarded with a Gold, Silver and Bronze At The Great American Beer Festival
"We are very pleased and proud of the Brewing teams at each of our locations. They are dedicated to creating a quality product -- these medals prove that we know how to brew exceptional beer at Rock Bottom," said Kevin Reed, Director of Brewing Operations.
"Bumble Beer," a refreshing golden ale brewed with unfiltered natural wildflower honey and flowery hops to add a hint of bitterness, is one of many specialty beers brewed throughout the year by Mendiola in La Jolla. Ruby red best describes "Ragtop Red," an ale brewed with malts that impart a toasted almond flavor and spicy floral finish. "Raptor Red," a full-bodied amber ale is brewed solely with English pale and crystal malts for a mild toffee flavor. Both "Ragtop Red" and "Raptor Red" are permanent fixtures at Rock Bottom La Jolla and Rock Bottom Phoenix respectively.
The Great American Beer Festival is an annual event drawing beer enthusiasts from all over the world. This year medals were awarded in 55 categories ranging from "Non-Alcoholic Malt Beverages" to "Smoke-Flavored Beers."
Based in Louisville, Colorado, parent company Rock Bottom Restaurants, Inc. owns and operates 70 restaurants -- 44 "Old Chicago" restaurants and 26 brewery restaurants operating under the names "Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery," "ChopHouse & Brewery" and "Walnut Brewery." All of Rock Bottom's restaurants are casual dining establishments featuring attentive customer service, high-quality, moderately priced food and a distinctive selection of handcrafted brews and specialty beers served in a comfortable and entertaining atmosphere.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends