UK: Robinsons in packaging revamp, flavour update
Britvic has unveiled new packaging for its Robinson High Juice squash.
The frosted packaging is designed to highlight the brand's position as the 'fruitiest' of the Robinsons range, Britvic said yesterday (13 March). As well as improved packaging, the company is also releasing a new flavour - apple, strawberry and lychee.
"Britvic is continuing to develop its Robinsons squash portfolio and the repackaging of High Juice will help drive the entire squash sub-category, by pulling in new customers and urging existing consumers to trade up to premium" a spokesperson for Britvic said. "As more adults buy into premium squash, Britvic will be assisting our retail partners to help build sales and profits across their range."
Both the packaging and the flavour extension will be backed by a consumer marketing and sampling campaign, scheduled to run from March until June.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research