USA: Robert Rodriguez Resigns Post At Gloria Jean's Coffees
Diedrich Coffee Inc. (Nasdaq:DDRX), a leading coffeehouse operator, franchiser, wholesaler and custom roaster of specialty coffees, Thursday announced that Robert Rodriguez, president of its Gloria Jean's Gourmet Coffees subsidiary resigned today to pursue personal interests. Rodriguez served as president of Gloria Jean's since September of 1998. "We wish Robert well in his new endeavors and thank him for his hard work and leadership at Gloria Jean's during his tenure," said Tim Ryan, CEO and president of Diedrich Coffee. A replacement has not yet been identified.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range