USA: Robert Rodriguez Resigns Post At Gloria Jean's Coffees
Diedrich Coffee Inc. (Nasdaq:DDRX), a leading coffeehouse operator, franchiser, wholesaler and custom roaster of specialty coffees, Thursday announced that Robert Rodriguez, president of its Gloria Jean's Gourmet Coffees subsidiary resigned today to pursue personal interests. Rodriguez served as president of Gloria Jean's since September of 1998. "We wish Robert well in his new endeavors and thank him for his hard work and leadership at Gloria Jean's during his tenure," said Tim Ryan, CEO and president of Diedrich Coffee. A replacement has not yet been identified.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa