USA: Robert Rodriguez Resigns Post At Gloria Jean's Coffees
Diedrich Coffee Inc. (Nasdaq:DDRX), a leading coffeehouse operator, franchiser, wholesaler and custom roaster of specialty coffees, Thursday announced that Robert Rodriguez, president of its Gloria Jean's Gourmet Coffees subsidiary resigned today to pursue personal interests. Rodriguez served as president of Gloria Jean's since September of 1998. "We wish Robert well in his new endeavors and thank him for his hard work and leadership at Gloria Jean's during his tenure," said Tim Ryan, CEO and president of Diedrich Coffee. A replacement has not yet been identified.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly