USA: Robert Rodriguez Resigns Post At Gloria Jean's Coffees
Diedrich Coffee Inc. (Nasdaq:DDRX), a leading coffeehouse operator, franchiser, wholesaler and custom roaster of specialty coffees, Thursday announced that Robert Rodriguez, president of its Gloria Jean's Gourmet Coffees subsidiary resigned today to pursue personal interests. Rodriguez served as president of Gloria Jean's since September of 1998. "We wish Robert well in his new endeavors and thank him for his hard work and leadership at Gloria Jean's during his tenure," said Tim Ryan, CEO and president of Diedrich Coffee. A replacement has not yet been identified.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages