USA: Robert Mondavi Announces Purchase of Arrowood Vineyard & Winery And Alliance With Founding Partners
R. Michael Mondavi, President and CEO of Robert Mondavi (Nasdaq: MOND - news), announced today the company's acquisition of Arrowood Vineyards & Winery in Sonoma County, California. The winery, located in Glen Ellen in the Sonoma Valley, produces critically- acclaimed, luxury category varietal wines (most selling for $27 per bottle and up) from grapes grown throughout Sonoma County.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM