USA: Robert Mondavi Announces Purchase of Arrowood Vineyard & Winery And Alliance With Founding Partners
R. Michael Mondavi, President and CEO of Robert Mondavi (Nasdaq: MOND - news), announced today the company's acquisition of Arrowood Vineyards & Winery in Sonoma County, California. The winery, located in Glen Ellen in the Sonoma Valley, produces critically- acclaimed, luxury category varietal wines (most selling for $27 per bottle and up) from grapes grown throughout Sonoma County.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- Campari opens office in Canada
- A-B InBev cuts ribbon on Vietnam brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review