USA: Robert Mondavi Announces Purchase of Arrowood Vineyard & Winery And Alliance With Founding Partners
R. Michael Mondavi, President and CEO of Robert Mondavi (Nasdaq: MOND - news), announced today the company's acquisition of Arrowood Vineyards & Winery in Sonoma County, California. The winery, located in Glen Ellen in the Sonoma Valley, produces critically- acclaimed, luxury category varietal wines (most selling for $27 per bottle and up) from grapes grown throughout Sonoma County.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat