USA: Robert C. Pohlad Names Chief Financial Officer for the Company To be Formed by the Merger of Whitman Corp and PepsiAmericas
Robert C. Pohlad, Chairman and CEO of PepsiAmericas (NYSE: PAS), today named G. Michael Durkin, Jr. Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for the company to be formed by the merger of Whitman Corporation and PepsiAmericas. Mr. Durkin will report to Mr. Pohlad, who will become Chief Executive Officer upon completion of the transaction, as previously announced.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD