AUSTRALIA: Rivkin blocking Amatil bid
The bid has stalled again, with CCA extending its deadline on the bid for a fourth time yesterday to July 15.
CCA requires acceptances for 90% of the shares before it can proceed to compulsory acquisition. It currently controls around 85%. Rivkin has announced that it is not going to sell its 7% stake. In combination with the Neverfail board, that makes a voting block holding out against the bid of almost 10%.
Coca-Cola Amatil produced decent first-half results but speculation that it may sell some of its international operations and its determination to look beyond the core soft drinks sectors for growth i...
Coca-Cola Amatil said yesterday (10 August) that it has agreed to purchase the business and assets of the Grinders Coffee Group (Grinders)....
Following a review of its operations, Coca-Cola Amatil has announced its intention to restructure its Asian business activities through the creation of an Asian Beverage Division (CCA Asia)....
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has seen its net profits increase 16.8% to A$145.2m in its first half, driven in part by growth of non-carbs and innovation, the company said today (10 August)....
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is poised to shake up its Indonesian and South Korean bottling operations, according to an investment bank....
Coca-Cola Amatil is to issue a five-year A$250m (US$192m) domestic debt issue....
SPC Ardmona has signed an agreement with parent company Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) to supply it with apple juice....
The managing director of Coca-Cola Amatil's (CCA) South Korean unit has taken extended leave, according to press reports....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites