AUSTRALIA: River Fresh to increase exports
The South Australian citrus company River Fresh has bought new facilities at Berri to expand its buoyant export markets. River Fresh, an unlisted public company, did not disclose the price. Managing director John Burford said River Fresh generated A$18m (US£9.1m) of its A$25m from exports through its Southern Fresh operation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller