US: Ritorna Natural launches organic sports drink
Ritorna Natural plans to launch an organic extension of its LIV sports drink brand across the US this week.
The company said yesterday (29 April) that LIV will be "moving up" from its previous 'all natural' status and will become LIV Organic. The sports drink will use a natural, unprocessed source of sugar and contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, as well as being gluten free and Kosher.
Ritorna Natural founder and president Nancy Dince said: "Our move to organic takes LIV to a critical next step, moving from a strong position to an even better one as the only organic ready to drink sports drink in America. Americans are increasingly striving for a healthy lifestyle and the market indicates that organic foods are an integral factor."
LIV Organic will be available in citrus, orange, lemon and berry flavours in selected stores across the US, retailing at US$1.99 per 16.9oz bottle.
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- WSTA elects Pernod UK chief as chairman